My name is Enara Agirrezabala and I’m a recently graduated Industrial design and product development engineer at Mondragon Unibertsitatea. After developing my bachelor thesis in Denmark, I got captivated by the user-centered design and design for life philosophy.
I’m quite curious and I love learning new things everyday. I’m looking for new challenges and experiences.I'm a curious industrial design and product development engineer who loves learning new things everyday. I'm looking for new challenges and experiences
I strongly believe that design is a powerful tool to deal with our society needs
October 2013 - 2014Bachelor Degree’s Final Project. CPH Inventures S/A, Copenhagen, Denmark.
Awards & Mentions
- 2014 End of Degree Kutxa Award
- 2013 MAIER Automotive Design Competition-> Finalist
- 2012 ESTIA (Ecole D’Ingenieurs, CCI Bayonne) 24 hours of Innovation-> 2nd prize
Full profesional proficiency
Water Saving Tank, prospective design.
The eco-yogurt machine.
3D modelling, rendering and 3D printing.
Air fan 3D building.
Car Color&Trim design for Maier Competition.
Branding for BBK live music festival.
24h of Innovation challange.
Airport User Behaviour
Workshop for redesigning the airport transit area trolley's parking units.
Review of developed work.
- Background research, data collection
- Identify and define the context, our target, their needs and the issues
- Define the scope of the project and its design strategy
Create, create, create
- Expand the solution space
- Create concepts that solve the identified issues
- Build prototypes
- Define 3-4 75%
Execute the solutions
- Define the solution
Do you need a motivated and team spirit industrial design and product development engineer in your team?
Does your company need some fresh air ?
If you have an idea that you are willing to become true,
I’m the one you are looking for!
Don’t doubt and drop me a line!